Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not;

- send my baby in for a hair cut and return to find her SHAVED! Poor thing almost got left there since we didn't recognize her!

- eat melted marshmellows from the microwave... that would be sooooo unhealthy!

- wash my hair only when the grease started rubbing off on my clothing. That would be childish and wouldn't look at all professional.

- snip at hubby because he asked a question while we were cleaning... of course if he had just explained he was done, then I totally would have!

- nearly have 1 and 1/2 christmas gifts ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment