Monday, February 15, 2010

How Can I Not Know?

Aunt Flow came to visit last on Dec 14... but my new friend 'Mr.Stick' says 'NO'... grrrrr I don't know what to do!

The problem is this... I've never missed a month, until November. She came to visit in October and missed November... Mr.Stick said 'NO' the whole time, but I thought 'I've never missed before... this must be it!'.. and then BAMB. Almost exactly 2 months on and she comes a knocking.

Now it's been just over 2 months again and I could go see a doctor, but what if she comes to see me tomorrow? So aggravating! Mr. Stick still says 'No'... and when he says 'No' I mean he has said it a half dozen times.

In the meantime I've been watching a pregnancy countdown thing online. IF we actually are a 'Yes', then our little monkey has 20 teeth buds, and is starting to drink fluids this week, his intestines are moving into his body, and if he's poked he moves away.

And we are missing it all. Because we don't KNOW he's there!

Poor little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment