Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh Baby Baby!

Humph... at some point in the past week it is possible... assuming dear monkey that you exist... that I reached week 10 of you life. Mr.Stick told me again that you did not exist, and if you did not... that what the LMNOP is going on with my body!?!?!?

But if you do exist? Today you weigh the same as four paper clips and are beginning to move. I still can't feel you. Your big accomplishment this week is that you lost your tail. (cough) I am learning so many things about little monkeys... I sure hope you exist!

You are now 'breathing' and this week you start to urinate. Thanks! I've always wanted someone to urinate on my insides... perhaps having all this knowledge is really not needed :P.

Dear Monkey... I love you!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I made it because I put my back out three weeks ago, and I'm still not better. It doesn't hurt all the time now, but I can't sit for more then an hour in a hard chair without being in pain for the rest of the day. And getting up and down from said chair? It's ridiculous!

And so an appointment was made. And when I go to see my doctor, I'm going to discuss you Monkey. If you are going to make your debut, I would like to know. So I can learn more about tails and urination. I also read something yesterday about toddler lead weening onto solids... it was really interesting, and something your dad and I could discuss.

And your dad? He is excited too... keeps telling me to try talking to Mr.Stick again. I don't think he realizes how often I have!

Know this Monkey. If you are with us, you are very much wanted... and your crazy aunt M... she wanted you before we were even trying, and she's going to spoil you rotten!

Sleep tight Monkey.

1 comment: