Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cleaning out the (prayer) closet

We were in church about two weeks ago, and the paster mentioned that we should speak to God more often. Bring him our thoughts... even though he already knows what's worrying/cheering us. So here it goes:

Thinks I am thankful about:
- all family is healthy and safe
- we accomplished everything we set out to do this weekend
- my outfit made me feel fab and was worth the cost (he wants to hear about our small worries as well!)
- Costco took back my coat with no questions - it's not my fault it was braking, but you never know how the company will react

Things I need help with:
- I am planning a food bank challenge for 1000 people... I need them to get involved, I need donations, I need to get everything organized, I need to not be stessed and to enjoy the process
- I need help managing my stress level at work... there is so much work to do, and we only have a co-op student for one more month... then drawings are all on me
- I need help to stop worrying about what other people think of me... I am who I am!
- I need confidence as I take over as president-elect for ARIDO GVC chapter... I am so honoured to have been asked... but I don't want to suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment