Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her/'>http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here is what I've not been up to!

This weekend I did not feed my baby two cupcakes and a yogurt covered biscuit for her birthday. This did not cause her to throw up in grandma's car and 'act out' on great grandma's rug! Such actions would get her banned from returning until she learns some manners, and so I would never do that!

I did not spend all week staring at the pile of dirty dishes in the sink, shrug my shoulders, and keep on walking. Such an action would cause me to have to serve dinner in tupperware containers last night, and that would be unacceptable, so I never did that!

I did not have a nap after work everyday this week, because I felt exhausted after work... and then I did not veg every evening (other then Monday) and waste away my evening hours. My house would be a pile of dust and mess and I would have to secretly wear socks more then once to work... that would be gross so I would never do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment