Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Why old rules don't work's addition of Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I...

Did NOT get really stressed out at work and take it out on my co-workers. I would NEVER expect them to notice how busy I am, and therefore leave me in peace to work.

Did NOT remain oblivious to the scratching my dog was doing, and did NOT make her ear infection worse by ignoring it until last night.

Did NOT force my stressed out husband to clean the house while I went out to dinner with work mates. I would also NEVER forget to bring him home some dinner from said restaurant.

Did not purchase a 1/2 dozen donuts for hubby and I to eat for breakfast... along with timbits for the dog's breakfast. That would be SO unhealthy, so I would NEVER do that.

I have a lot to live up to this week!



1 comment:

  1. great not me monday, sounds like we have the same problem with co workers just the other day I was hoovering the store my co worker could see I was doing this yet he kept shouting me every two minutes to serve a customer while he talked to his girlfriend

    ReplyDelete